Pathos Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathos Ragnarok Online. http://www.pathosro.com/.Pathos Ragnarok Online. 150x | 150x | Custom. Custom Main Map! Very Balance items. No Over Ups. No Godly Items. Cheap Donate Scheme! Very Friendly GM Staff and Players. Join us now!

2 posters

PATCHER PROBLEM.

deathcorex
    deathcorex

PATCHER PROBLEM. Empty PATCHER PROBLEM.

Post  deathcorex Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:00 am

Gooday to all readers of this forum. I'm just a new member here so I have to report this problem of mine that includes the patcher if I start the client or .exe of course it works but when I run the client this is how it goes.

(There was suppose to be an image here for you guys to see the problem clearly but the forum wont allow me to post links (7 days? for real?) which the image can only be browsed on the internet so how am i suppose to upload the image? -,- now you cant see the problem)

P.S. The patcher continues to patch even if the error is there. And when you click a single button from that error ZAP! affraid Client Reset.
    Pathos
    Pathos
    Admin

PATCHER PROBLEM. Empty Re: PATCHER PROBLEM.

Post  Pathos Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:08 pm

deathcorex wrote:Gooday to all readers of this forum. I'm just a new member here so I have to report this problem of mine that includes the patcher if I start the client or .exe of course it works but when I run the client this is how it goes.

(There was suppose to be an image here for you guys to see the problem clearly but the forum wont allow me to post links (7 days? for real?) which the image can only be browsed on the internet so how am i suppose to upload the image? -,- now you cant see the problem)

P.S. The patcher continues to patch even if the error is there. And when you click a single button from that error ZAP! affraid Client Reset.

Just let the patch go through.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 pm