Pathos Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathos Ragnarok Online. http://www.pathosro.com/.Pathos Ragnarok Online. 150x | 150x | Custom. Custom Main Map! Very Balance items. No Over Ups. No Godly Items. Cheap Donate Scheme! Very Friendly GM Staff and Players. Join us now!

2 posters

Training Ground new1-2 MAP error or NPC

deathcorex
    deathcorex

Training Ground new1-2 MAP error or NPC Empty Training Ground new1-2 MAP error or NPC

Post  deathcorex Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:03 am

I can start the game and play even though the patcher is all messed up with me but i have this another problem i start on the game on training grounds (since there are no @go and @warp command) but i cant seem to get pass through the castle or the first inn that i will go. inside theres a warrior woman i think with the very cool armor and when i talked to her bla bla bla bla so when i decided to go to the next map then thats the horror begin i just disconnect for no reason and when i restart and click my character again it happens again all i have to do to get pass through it (actually not get pass through it) is to delete my character and start a new novice but the cycle will happen again and again for i cannot pass that map! Training Grounds new1-2

this server has some really weird problems. bizarre i should say. pale
    Pathos
    Pathos
    Admin

Training Ground new1-2 MAP error or NPC Empty Re: Training Ground new1-2 MAP error or NPC

Post  Pathos Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:07 pm

deathcorex wrote:I can start the game and play even though the patcher is all messed up with me but i have this another problem i start on the game on training grounds (since there are no @go and @warp command) but i cant seem to get pass through the castle or the first inn that i will go. inside theres a warrior woman i think with the very cool armor and when i talked to her bla bla bla bla so when i decided to go to the next map then thats the horror begin i just disconnect for no reason and when i restart and click my character again it happens again all i have to do to get pass through it (actually not get pass through it) is to delete my character and start a new novice but the cycle will happen again and again for i cannot pass that map! Training Grounds new1-2

this server has some really weird problems. bizarre i should say. pale

There's a problem with your Client. Because our Main Map is a custom map.

Patch your Client. If there's an error during patching. Just let it Patch through. Then after all patches. Send Error, Then run Client again. There you go

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:07 am