Pathos Ragnarok Online

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathos Ragnarok Online. http://www.pathosro.com/.Pathos Ragnarok Online. 150x | 150x | Custom. Custom Main Map! Very Balance items. No Over Ups. No Godly Items. Cheap Donate Scheme! Very Friendly GM Staff and Players. Join us now!

3 posters

Suggestion which will bring relief to genetics

Echoing Song

Suggestion which will bring relief to genetics Empty Suggestion which will bring relief to genetics

Post  Echoing Song Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:17 pm

1) Can the skill "Plant Cultivate" be castable in cities please? except capital ofcourse
    2) Now since VIP system removed , how about a healer and warpper in every town at spawn point? *just throwing it out, havent really checked, ignore if its there*
    3) Can drop rates be increased to 50x? this is because - Mushrooms drop Mushroom spores which can again be used to cast plant cultivate , at 50x the balance is maintained as the Mushrooms also have a 50% success chance so we dont have to go hunt mushroom spores all the time. 500 mushrooms will remain as 500.
    card drop rate is already 50x so really doesnt make much of a difference since there wont be a huge sudden inflow of cards

This skill will also help sorcs with their summons (crystal blue and red blood), and GX with karvo needed to make EDP.

Feedback is appreciated (english preferred as i cant read other languages)
    Pathos
    Pathos
    Admin

Suggestion which will bring relief to genetics Empty Re: Suggestion which will bring relief to genetics

Post  Pathos Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Echoing Song wrote:1) Can the skill "Plant Cultivate" be castable in cities please? except capital ofcourse
    2) Now since VIP system removed , how about a healer and warpper in every town at spawn point? *just throwing it out, havent really checked, ignore if its there*
    3) Can drop rates be increased to 50x? this is because - Mushrooms drop Mushroom spores which can again be used to cast plant cultivate , at 50x the balance is maintained as the Mushrooms also have a 50% success chance so we dont have to go hunt mushroom spores all the time. 500 mushrooms will remain as 500.
    card drop rate is already 50x so really doesnt make much of a difference since there wont be a huge sudden inflow of cards

This skill will also help sorcs with their summons (crystal blue and red blood), and GX with karvo needed to make EDP.

Feedback is appreciated (english preferred as i cant read other languages)

Lets ask other Admins if they will agree on this. But rest assured your concern will be given attention. Thank you

RE: NPCs in other towns. I think they have. But if they dont have, just message me and ill add them up in the next maintenance.
    The Prodigy
    The Prodigy

Suggestion which will bring relief to genetics Empty Re: Suggestion which will bring relief to genetics

Post  The Prodigy Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:52 am

Pathos wrote:RE: NPCs in other towns. I think they have. But if they dont have, just message me and ill add them up in the next maintenance.

what players would like is for the warper healer and kafra to be all near each other at the respawn point. when i started on this server i looked right away for a town which has that layout, sadly there was only two, louyang and aldebaran. i stayed in louyang till the vip premium was implemented and the premium warper was put at the top away from the respawn point. so i just decided to settle at aldebaran.

btw having the tool dealer near would be a bonus. Very Happy
    Pathos
    Pathos
    Admin

Post  Pathos Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:36 am

The Prodigy wrote:
    Pathos wrote:RE: NPCs in other towns. I think they have. But if they dont have, just message me and ill add them up in the next maintenance.

what players would like is for the warper healer and kafra to be all near each other at the respawn point. when i started on this server i looked right away for a town which has that layout, sadly there was only two, louyang and aldebaran. i stayed in louyang till the vip premium was implemented and the premium warper was put at the top away from the respawn point. so i just decided to settle at aldebaran.

btw having the tool dealer near would be a bonus. Very Happy

Ok ill put them in our maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:52 pm